BSP develops cutting edge products for the diagnostic cardiology market based on sophisticated, proprietary signal acquisition and signal processing technologies.
Part time C# software engineer
Part time position: 1-2 days a week (perfect for graduate students)
– Responsibility for the company’s existing products and development of new features
– Integration of algorithms into the final products
– General software related tasks
– At least 2 years of experience (R&D roles) preferably in biomedical software development
– Proven, independent development in C#
– Academic degree
Head of signal processing and algorithm development
Full time position
– Lead the R&D activities related to physiological signal processing and algorithm development
– Join the R&D team in product specifications and design
– Assist in designing and executing clinical trials
– Be involved in almost every aspect of the company including clinical, academic and marketing efforts
– MSc in engineering or physics (PhD an advantage)
– Significant experience in physiological signal processing
– Excellent knowledge of Matlab and preferably statistical analysis tools
At BSP we are always on the lookout for skilled professionals. If you are interested in joining a young company with a bright, promising future, and many opportunities for personal growth, please contact us.
Send your CV and cover letter to:
All responses will be kept confidential.